Monday 20 May 2013

Scene1 Shot setup

Ok reached my goal for the night and its only 4am! Quite tired now I must admit but nothing some coffee cant fix. So far I have managed to set up the scene with all the clone characters with a specific pose within the environment. I have decided against heavy animating because its too time consuming and I need to focus on other things. The best way around this is to create a time warp of the camera zipping around as everything happens in slow motion. I can add simplistic movements and drag them over a timeline of 250 frames and it will look like the matrix. I really want a few closeups of the characters main features as well. Like a close up of a slow blink, lips twitching and opening, and also fingers extending. These small details will really make the shot look nice.

Heres a quick click of ONE of the camera revolves.:


No comments:

Post a Comment