Sunday 19 May 2013

Full Character Model Complete

Once, woke up and got straight back to work as per usual. I finished baking out displacement and normal maps for the clothing so that I could replicate the detail from zbrush into maya and add the clothing to the head rig. From here I simply need to add a few bones and IK handles and the rig will be ready to be referenced into the environment I made for scene 1.

I wanted it look like more of a lab coat in the end, and also the color white strongly relates back to the whole 'clone' theme that I was going for within the film. I kept it pretty minimal. I wanted to make it more detailed but I literally don't have time which really annoys me because I am pretty OCD when it comes to perfection.

You will notice that there are also a few artifacts under the armpits, around the rim of the collar  and the sleeve  I could fix these but once again. Not enough time.

Here is approximately what the final model will look like within scene 1:





No comments:

Post a Comment