Tuesday 21 May 2013

Scene 6 Complete

Made a a lot of progress today, I am thinking that MAYBE, just MAYBE I might get this project in on time. There are just a few issues that I need to figure out with maya but apart from that I am fairly confident I have a knowledge to re create my vision for this animation. I am finding A LOT of minor problems that are wasting precious time, so when ever I meet a problem I cant overcome I usually make a post on a forum and move onto something less complicated. By doing this there is no downtime in between working on different aspects of the short film. By the time I finish a task chances are there is  reply to my question and I can then move forward again.

Here's a screenshot of what scene 6 will look like. Once again, I am very pleased with the result:


No comments:

Post a Comment