Wednesday 21 September 2011

Illustrator

I finally got an idea that I would like to continue with. I am not 100 percent happy with it, but I have decided that if I do not start making the design I wont be able to get it complete before the deadline. The design revolves around the idea of transistions. Instead of using a coffin as representing the death of the CD I have chosen an entirely different approach. I want to use the human as the symbolism of nature. The case will be made  of perspex so the entire package will be see through apart from the CDs on the inside which will act as the iris of the eye. The case will contain 2 CD's, and so the design will be double sided. On one side you have a natural eye, representing unchanged nature, while on the flipside the iris is designed with electricity and engraved with wires. This symbolizes how humanity and technology are constantly growing together it is as if the technology is part of the human body (or eye in this case).

No comments:

Post a Comment