Monday 26 September 2011

3D model

I manged to catch up with James and talked to him about the situation with the lazer cutting all being either out of order or closed. He  agreed that I make a 3D model of what the design should look like and hand in the actual case when the lazer printer is back up and running.

Here's a rough copy of what it should look like. I couldn't find a copy of solid works so I had to use pro engineer which didn't have any glass texture loaded on to it. The designs I also could not put on the case because they are far too complex. However the model does show how the case will operate.

Here are also my illustrator files that I have been trying to have printed this entire week. If you can imagine the designs rastarized onto the different surfaces. All materials being used will be see through perspex.


No comments:

Post a Comment