Wednesday 10 April 2013

Still have yet to decide my scene..

I am very confident that I can composite a scene together, the only issue is choosing the scene of my choice. Deciding what to choose is very difficult due to time constraints. I have a choice to choose an existing model and embed it within a CG scene OR create my own. Karin stated that the object had to be non organic and I really am fixated on a robot of some kind because I want to push myself towards animating as well. I am currently searching perhaps for a CG cartoon of some kind. By doing this it would allow me to reduce the detail and the time it would take to texture and detail my model. I want to use this for my portfolio so I refuse to make something which isn't produced to its highest quality. And with only a week to spare this will be a challenge and a half...

No comments:

Post a Comment