Wednesday 24 April 2013

Past the Due date of the 2nd brief

OK so I'm past the due date now, but to be honest I don't want to produce something that's mediocre, I want to produce something that is of the highest quality possible. I hate producing work that I am not happy with. I want to make a professional portfolio and rushing large projects into this space of time is never going to produce quality results. I keep finding more and more to add to my scene to make it look better. The fact that I have incorporated dynamics, animation, modelling, texturing, lighting, 3d tracking, and also compositing means I have my work cut out for me but I am confident that the final result will show my effort.

IF this was for a client I would obviously have done a lot less in the scene and gone about doing things differently to meet the time frame however I think this is an exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment