Wednesday 17 April 2013

Finally A bit of Success...

So after trying for days on end to track my scene in both MatchMover and Nuke, I decided to try a progrma called Boujou to track my scene and finally receive some promising results. I think my persistence finally payed off. From here I started to model out some of the background geometry. The reason behind this instead of using a flat plane was because when the spider crawls down the wall I want the shadows to look dynamic and suit the surrounding environment. It would not look natural to simply slap flat shadows on a wall that was not flat.

I also start to model the spider itself, which is now ready for rigging and animating into the 3d environment I created. The geometry is rather simple because there was no closeup in the shot. Not only that but the camera is very shaky which means the audience wont be able to focus much on the CG object.



No comments:

Post a Comment