Monday 10 October 2011

Fake Terror Threat, I repeat, FAKE!!!

Here's a video I made by editing an existing Bin Laden interview video. I used adobe premier to add text over the top of the video to make it seem like a legit threat against our country. This video will be used in our opening scene. I wanted to video to target New Zealand  and focus on deployment of troops to aid America in the war on terror.

For our bomb episode, Supa also went home and designed a program that we could use for the defusal. It works by using a combination of 4 numbers. When you type in a combination it will let you know if you have the right numbers or if you have them in the right location. You have 15 attemped before the bomb will blow up. The more attempts you make the faster the bomb beeps. We decided that we would not leave clues lying around to help with the number sequence, the bomb itself will be a completely separate game in itself. The main game will be to locate the bomb. The idea for the code itself came from a flash game that we found online.

1 comment:

  1. Nick, Can I use this photo (on the right...with the computer/bomb) in my blog please.
    Can you let me know asap...
    cheers
    M

    ReplyDelete