Monday 10 October 2011

ATMOSPHERE

Today I thought it would be a good idea to go around the internet and find articles relating New Zealand with the war in Afghanistan. I found a gold mine of information on the nzherald website. I thought that it would really immerse players by being exposed to these headlines that have been popping up over the last year or so. It shows that we are in fact involved in the war on some level, and that the reality being exposed is not fairy tale. I want to scatter these around the murder scene to show how the cubicle has been ransacked and searched for information. By doing this, players will instantly make the assumption that it is terrorist related. On the papers I will scramble messages and highlight words. By doing this it will convey the idea that the man murdered was onto something big and that he has been obsessing about it. All these small details add to the overall atmosphere of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment