Saturday 27 October 2012

The Presentation

Its time for me to come out from my dark dungeon of a workplace that I call my bedroom and venture back into uni to meet and talk about our presentation. I feel extremely relieved to have done the majority of my work successfully. I can now sit back and bask in awe of the busy semester it has been for me. I haven't stopped working for a single day (I shit you not, not a single day). I am extremely proud of myself and have found a new work ethic I never knew I had. Its strange doing work that you truly enjoy and love. 

For the presentation we really wanted to set up a bedroom-like situation with a bed, pillows, wallpaper, toys, etc. All the things you'd expect to see from a little boys room. We want the audience to really experience the game as though they are playing the boys dream. The wall mounted TV will be used to look like a window of some sorts with curtains on either side to hide the frame. I think this is a great idea and is very fitting to the theme. We also thought it would be interesting to place items that you see in the game around the bed room to show how the dream has been influenced. I personally want to use 2 walls but unfortunately there aren't enough to go around so we may have to settle for one unfortunately.

At this stage I am very confident in our group and happy with what we have produced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment